When arriving at Beauty Haze please walk down the drive, turn left at the front door and you will see the black gate, please ring the door bell as shown in the picture. you are welcome to wait inside gate as its shelterd. i will come and collect you for your treatment.
Monday - Saturday 9:30AM - 6PM
Monday - Friday 9:30AM-3PM
Out of hour appointments are available with prior notice for a small fee.
By Appointment Only.
Appointments and Cancellation Policy
* As a courtesy, i kindly request 24 hours notice for booking cancellations a 50% cancellation charge will be made if not cancelled within 24 hours. Appointments are precious and i would be very grateful if you could allow enough time for me to be able to offer the appointment space to someone else in need of a treatment.
* Please note that i do not have a receptionist so if i can not answer your call please give me a text with details of your request and i will get back to you as soon as i can.
Appointments can also be made via The book online button above, Text message, Facebook message, E- Mail. The booking button is the quickest way to book your appointment.
* Late Arrivals may limit my ability to offer the full treatment you have booked. If you are more than 15 minutes late we may have to reschedule your appointment.
* Aftercare advice will be given after every treatment, however, please be aware, if you choose not to follow this advice your treatment may not last or be as effective as it should.
* If you would like to take advantage of the special offers you have seen please state when booking your appointment.
* If you would like to pay via card or gift voucher please notify me on booking your appointment.
Mobile Appointments Terms and Conditions
Only available Monday to Friday 10 am - 3 pm (some Saturdays 10-4)
Cancellation fees of 50% will be charged if less than 48 hours notice given.
Treatments must come to a total of at least £25
Unfortunately my mobile service is not available for new male clients
Bookings are preferred at least 24 hours in advance.
Here at Beauty Haze i like to do my best to help the environment, reducing my plastic use as much as possible, recycling and composting any waste I can.