When arriving at Beauty Haze please park directly outside the house, walk down the drive, turn left at the front door and you will see the black gate, please ring the door bell as shown in the picture.
While you wait, please enter the gate and use the hand sanitizer provided.
I will come and collect you for your treatment.
Monday - Saturday 9:30AM - 6PM
Monday - Friday 9:30AM-3PM
Out of hour appointments are available with prior notice for a small fee.
By Appointment Only.
Buy online gift vouchers Here !!
Appointments and Cancellation Policy
* You will recieve a reminder text message 24 hours before your appointment, a consultation form for your treatment will be attached. please fill this in before your appointment. This helps me identify any contra-indications and helps me provide you the best treatment
* If you need to park, Please park directly outside the house and avoid parking over neighbours driveways.
* As a courtesy, i kindly request 24 hours notice for booking cancellations a 50% cancellation charge will be made if not cancelled within 24 hours. Appointments are precious and i would be very grateful if you could allow enough time for me to be able to offer the appointment space to someone else in need of a treatment.
* Please note that i do not have a receptionist so if i can not answer your call please give me a text with details of your request and i will get back to you as soon as i can.
Appointments can also be made via The book online button above, Text message, Facebook message, E- Mail. The booking button is the quickest way to book your appointment.
* If you would like to take advantage of the special offers you have seen please state when booking your appointment.
* Aftercare advice will be given after every treatment, however, please be aware, if you choose not to follow this advice your treatment may not last or be as effective as it should.
* Late Arrivals may limit my ability to offer the full treatment you have booked. If you are more than 15 minutes late we may have to reschedule your appointment.
* If you would like to pay via card or gift voucher please notify me on booking your appointment.
Mobile Appointments Terms and Conditions
Only available Monday to Friday 10 am - 3 pm (some Saturdays 10-4)
Cancellation fees of 50% will be charged if less than 48 hours notice given.
Treatments must come to a total of at least £25
Unfortunately my mobile service is not available for new male clients
Bookings are preferred at least 24 hours in advance.
Here at Beauty Haze i like to do my best to help the environment, reducing my plastic use as much as possible, recycling and composting any waste I can.
COVID 19 Safety Measures in place at Beauty Haze
-Please attend your appointment alone
- Only bring essential items with you for your appointment, phones cannot be used during treatments.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment, unfortunately if you are early you will need to wait outside if you are late your appointment will not be able to go ahead.
- Track and trace scan code is on the wall in the cabin, feel free to scan when you arrive.
- I can only offer water in disposable cups so please bring your own drinks if needed.
- Leaflets and magazines have been removed from the treatment room.
- Only the outside toilet will be available to clients, no shower facilities at this time.
- I will need to ask you to sanitize your hands on arrival, please don't be offended
- You will need to wear a mask unless you are exempt for a medical reason
- I will be wearing a full face visor for all treatments, which will be disinfected before and after each client.
- I will be wearing a mask
- The treatment room will be well ventilated between clients and where treatments and weather allow, the door can be left open during appointments.
- I will be sending you a covid questionnaire before your appointment that will need to be filled out before your treatment can be provided.
Things that haven't changed but are important to mention.
* Appointment only, no walk ins
* All laundry is washed at 90°C (except fleece blankets 60°C) changed after EVERY client.
* Barbicide is used to disinfect all tools and surfaces before and after EVERY client.
* I will continue to practice good hand hygiene, washing before and after each client and using hand sanitizer when needed during treatments.
* If you have any signs of any illness especially covid-19 please rearrange your appointment, giving me as much notice as possible.
I am sorry to have to put these rules in place but if it keeps us all safe it's so worth it hopefully it won't be for to long
If you have any questions or concerns please message me,and i will do my best to help you.
Thank you all for your continued support